Job Locations CA Category Customer Service/Support
Why Working Solutions
Working Solutions seeks detail-oriented independent contractors with strong working knowledge of GDS software to assist travelers and travel agents with plan changes happening during travel. This is a remote, independent contractor role that provides customer support through inbound and outbound phone calls.
At Working Solutions, we work with top national brands to humanize their customer experience. When you join our network of remote customer care pros — aka “the WooHoo! Crew”, you will have access to work on different contracts exclusive to Working Solutions.
Why join the WooHoo! Crew? There are many perks to contracting with us:
🏡 Work from home
🚗 No hassles of commuting
📆 Schedule your own hours
🙌 Work when it’s convenient for you
🏭 Gain experience in different industries
💵 High pay rates
About our application process
This is one of the many contract opportunities that are currently available at Working Solutions. Once you have joined our network of remote customer care pros, you will have exclusive access to view all open contracts.
When you are ready to apply, click “Apply Now” and complete your profile. You will then be prompted to complete an online assessment; this assessment takes about 30 minutes to complete. If you are among the qualified candidates, you will receive an invitation within 24 hours to log in to our online portal, Vyne, to complete a technology scan and view and apply to the contracts that match your interests.
Working Solutions travel program supports a global travel, hospitality, and leisure management group. Independent contractors participating in this program will provide attentive and personalized customer support to assist customers who are experiencing changes to their travel plans while they are traveling. Strong working knowledge of GDS software (Native Sabre, Worldspan, and/or Amadeus) is essential to this role.
- Flexible schedule opportunities
- Available anytime Monday through Sunday between 5 am and 10 pm CST.
- Earn up to $21.60 per productive hour (paid by the minute worked, up to 60 minutes per hour for the maximum rate)
- Additional performance-based incentives available
- Customer service experience and demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality customer care
- Friendly, compassionate tone and professional demeanor
- Strong working knowledge of GDS software (Native Sabre, Worldspan, and/or Amadeus)
- Experience modifying travel reservations including but not limited to hotel reservations, airfare, transportation, and excursions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Tech-savvy and avid computer user
Technology & Equipment Requirements:
- A quiet and secure work environment during working hours
- Personal computer with at least 8GB of RAM (no tablet)
- A USB headset with microphone
- Wired high-speed internet (minimum of 10 Mbps download)
- Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Pro for Workstations
- Valid antivirus software installed, running, and up to date
- Compatible webcam (some client programs)
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet, uninterrupted space
- Organized desk area
We are currently unable to work with contractors residing in California, New York, Pennsylvania, or Washington. Contractors must also successfully pass a criminal background check.
Contractual Relationship: The relationship between you and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social Security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of any kind.