Job Locations CA-Remote (Cloud Campus)
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date6 days ago(6/27/2022 10:59 AM)Requisition ID 2022-23911# of Openings (Offer Goal) 15Category (Portal Searching) Client Operations
We are looking for talented customer care specialists, passionate about customers to join our team.
Teleperformance is the world leader in customer experience management. You can be a part of our team connecting the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure positive customer experience. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market, connecting with more than 35% of the world population each year.
What we offer:
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Competitive compensation package which includes an additional premium for a second language
- Medical and dental benefits plans, as well as Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Training
- Employee Referral program – $500.00 for every referral hired
- Great perks on everyday products and services with Canada’s leading employee perk program
- Internal career advancement opportunities
Teleperformance welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Should you be invited to participate in the selection process we are committed to accommodating you to best meet your needs.
Visit our careers page to see more career opportunities and learn about us!
- A minimum of 1 year call centre experience
- Ability to multi-task well
- Excellent active listener
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be 18 years of age or more and legally eligible to work in Canada full-time.
- Work collaboratively as a team with a goal to achieve a high-quality standard.
- Ability to connect with customers through conversations and provide needed support
- Build trusting relationships with customers understanding their needs.
- Proactively offer appropriate solutions that create high customer satisfaction.
- Exercise patience and empathy while resolving customer concerns.
- Adhere to our client’s policies, procedures, and industry compliances.