$17.80 an hour – Part-time, Permanent
$17.80 an hour
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Extended health care
Full Job Description
Primary Job Posting Location:
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
At UPS, we discover how we combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you’ll always find exciting new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS is currently looking for Part-time Warehouse Package Handlers at our Mississauga location. $17.80 per hour. They are responsible for the loading, unloading, sorting, and scanning of packages in the center.
- Job Classifications: Part-time Warehouse
- Job Type: Permanent/Hourly
- Job Location: 6500 Silver Dart Drive, Mississauga, ON L5P 1B1
- Work days: Monday – Friday (must be able to work all 5 days)
- Scheduled Shift: 7:30pm to 11:00pm 3-5 hours per shift; about 25-30 hours per week
- Category: Warehouse Operations
- Ability to lift up to 70-lbs (32-kg) unassisted
- Able to work with automated conveyor belts and manual rollers
- Employees are required to pull Air Cans (weight can vary between 1000 to 5000 LBS)
- Comfortable working inside container trailers, delivery trucks or similar equipment
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, physically demanding and temperature changing warehouse environment
- For aviation security reasons, a 5-year international background check will be conducted by UPS during the hiring process as per Transport Canada guidelines.
- Full training provided
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Peak Pay rate $17.80 per hour (Base Pay $15.00 and Hourly Bonus $2.80)
- Guaranteed wage progression up to $25.01 per hour
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group insurance and pension benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free onsite parking
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2000 per semester plus $300 reimbursement for books (conditions apply)
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.