Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $28.9K–$36.5K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Brampton, ON.
Full Job Description
About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Bottling General Labourer’s are responsible for physical handling of product, materials, supplies and equipment. Using an electric pallet jack, you will pick our customers order based on the information you have in your handheld scanner. Once your pallet/order is complete you ensure it is wrapped, labelled and prepared to be shipped.
Must be available to work up to 40hrs/week for the following shifts:
Monday to Friday 2PM to 10PM
Monday to Friday 10PM to 6AM
- Maintain orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements
- Operate industrial power equipment
- Restock and replenish as appropriate
- Perform general maintenance
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Fill in for other positions as needed
- Perform general warehouse/production
- Repetitive bending, lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing
- High School Diploma Preferred
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
<span style=”font-family:”Calibri”,sans-serif”>For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com