The Warehouse worker will perform a variety of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. The ideal candidate must be well suited to work in a fast-paced environment.
***Shift 3pm -11:30pm***
- Receive incoming shipments accurately and put away in a timely fashion.
- Pick customer orders indicated on pick tickets. Wraps pallets and loads trucks for in-town deliveries.
- Wraps and labels pallets for out-of-town deliveries and pick-ups
- Conducts bin walk, checking empty bins
- Maintains assigned row in a neat and orderly manner – sweeps floor; aligns pallet in slots; level load slots
- Utilize an industrial forklift
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment
- Assist other warehouse workers in completing tasks as requested by the Warehouse Manager or immediate supervisor
- Previous warehouse/forklift operation experience
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Overtime is required based on business demands, sometimes on short notice
- Must be dependable and a team player
- Must be able to lift in excess of 25 kgs and frequent lifting on average of 10 to 15 kgs
- Must be able to work regularly at a height of up to 21 feet above the ground (with provided safety equipment/processes/training)
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable and punctual
- RF Scanner experience a plus
What’s in it for you?
Bunzl Canada Inc. (bunzlcanada.ca) provides the cleaning and hygiene products, food and retail packaging, safety products and industrial supplies that keep over 45,000 Canadian businesses running, every day. We are one of the largest, most successful global companies in Canada with a long-standing track record of retaining, developing, and investing in our people.
Come showcase what you can do in a fast-moving, evolving company that provides competitive compensation, benefits, RRSP Match, Share Save (Stock) opportunities, performance incentives and career development opportunities. You’ll find the support, leadership, and workplace culture you need to achieve your full potential. When you are successful, we are successful! At Bunzl, we don’t just say our people are our greatest asset, we really mean it. Let’s talk about your future.
Bunzl is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment reflecting the diversity of the communities in which we operate. If requested, we will provide reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process for persons with disabilities
2 years: Warehouse