$17–$20 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
$17–$20 an hour
Full Job Description
The Warehouse and Logistics team member will be responsible for active participation in our fast-paced warehouse and its logistical operations in a very participatory, proactive approach. This position will contribute to the creation and implementation of policies, processes and procedures in order to improve operational performance. This individual should possess strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and a drive to provide quality in their work.
day-to-day operations of the warehouse including: receiving, shipping, transfers, and re-stock
· Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations
· Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts
· Initiates warehouse operations improvements by analyzing processes, workflow and space utilization
· Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures
· Keeps track of quantity, stock levels, and delivery and shipment times
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Previous warehouse experience and knowledge of warehouse procedures is required
· Fork truck certification is preferred but will provide training and certification
· Strong problem solving skills
· Proven ability to work well in a team as well as the ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
· Physical ability to regularly lift, carry and position products up to 50 lbs.
· Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time, walk continuously through the warehouse and occasionally bend and kneel
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm
About Canadian Return Logistics Inc.:
CRL is a small-medium sized company with over 25 years of experience in the industry. CRL proudly works with some leading manufacturers and distributors for electronics, appliances and household merchandise in the Canadian market. CRL uses reverse logistics which has become an area of high priority for companies who are looking to add efficiencies, reduce costs and improve their customer experience. CRL specializes in taking returns from these distributors and then repairs products when needed and finally, engages in the product reallocation process.
Find more information at crlcanada.ca
*Please only send your resumes/applications through email (no walk-in’s).
*Please note that we thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)