$21.53 an hour – Full-time
Title: Warehouse/Distribution Centre Associate
McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
Salary: $21.53/hr + shift premium (evening or night)
Are you ready to touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare? Consider McKesson Canada, where you’ll help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
We have opportunities available for Warehouse/Distribution Centre Associates at our Brampton, Ontario Site!
As a Warehouse/Distribution Centre Associate, you will be responsible for accurately picking, packing, loading and shipping products to customers and replenishing inventory stock as established by policies and procedures.
Multiple shifts available!
Submit Your Interest in Attending Our Friday, Sept. 9 Open House Hiring Event
· Click “apply” to submit your information and – if qualified – a recruiter will be in touch with event details and will invite you to attend our Warehouse/Distribution Centre Associate Hiring Event on Friday, Sept. 9 from 9am to 6pm at 8555 Torbram Road!
· Unable to attend? We would still like to connect with you! Click “apply” to submit your information and – if qualified – a recruiter will be in touch.
· Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Responsible for accurate unit pick and case pick by Manual RF picking and/or Goods to Person picking
· Perform A-Frame automation system product replenishment
· Responsible for Goods In procedure to ensure accurate inventory levels
· Perform order audits for quality assurance
· Ensure product orders are reviewed and error corrections are completed
· Perform all tasks within the scope of all applicable Standard Operating Procedures related to the job
· Other duties as directed by the Supervisor (s)
· 1-2 years of experience in a distribution center, warehouse or manufacturing environment.
· Competitive Compensation: $21.53/hr + shift premium (evening or night)
· Employee and family assistance programs
· On-site flu vaccination
· Supplemental maternity benefit plan
· Performance development
· Flexible work arrangements, including flexible Fridays
· On-site gym and classes at many of our locations
· Nutrition services and health coaching
· Online health monitoring portal
· Retirement and savings plan
· McKesson stock at a discounted price
· Employee referral incentive program
About McKesson: McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we touch the lives of 12 million Canadians every day. We carry more than 35,000 products in 17 distribution centers and ultimately provide distribution to 6,300 retail pharmacies, 1,350 hospitals, long-term care centers, clinics and institutions all over Canada. But we’re so much more than a distribution company. We’ve automated 2,500 retail pharmacies and dispense over 100 million doses a year through our automation solutions. Manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients count on us for a full range of services that contribute to the quality and safety of care for us all.
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity employer.
The material contained herein is provided for informational purpose only. All open jobs offered by McKesson on this recruitment system are subject to specific job skill requirements. The job skill requirements, qualifications, and preferred experience are determined by a subsidiary, office or department within the company which is offering the position, and all positions are subject to local prevailing employment laws and restrictions. This would include immigration laws pertaining to work authorization requirements and any other applicable government permissions or compliance.
The materials on this site are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to warranties regarding the completeness of information contained on this site or in any referenced links. While McKesson attempts to update this site on a timely basis, the information is effective only as of the time and date of posting.
McKesson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.53 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Do you have 1-2 years of experience in a distribution center, warehouse or manufacturing environment?