The Authentic T-Shirt Company/SanMar Canada
$18.50 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
he Authentic T-Shirt Company/SanMar Canada is the leading wholesale distributor of imprintable apparel to the advertising, embroidery and screen printing industries. We are a service-orientated company with employment opportunities for people who enjoy a challenge and who are searching for an opportunity to develop and grow their skills. Behind every showroom and distribution centre are a team of people who promote a fun, creative team environment where we believe that individual contribution will always lead to a strong team.
What does The Authentic T-Shirt Company/SanMar Canada has to offer?
- Monday to Friday schedule (no weekends!)
- 6:00AM- 2:30PM
- Paid sick time and vacation
- An enjoyable, inclusive & cooperative working environment
- Full benefits package
- Employee discounts on all of our products
- & much, MUCH more!
Be a part of a leading clothing wholesaler in Canada. Join an AMAZING team and enjoy the perks SanMar Canada offers!
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for all warehouse duties including but not limited to receiving, order fulfillment, shipping and replenishing. Each associate is also responsible for assisting in the overall cleanliness of the warehouse, including sweeping/tidying aisles, and organizing and maintaining bin cleanliness. In addition, the Warehouse Associate will assist in other areas as needed to best assist the warehouse in day-to-day operations while The Authentic T-Shirt Company®/SanMar Canada strives to provide opportunities for personal growth and development.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to recognize picking locations
- Use RF Technology
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Have an outgoing and energetic personality who takes pride in a job well done
- Enjoy and take pride in a clean work environment
- Taking ownership of tasks
- Long term ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow directions as needed
- 40 hours per week
- Ability to walk for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Ability to repeatedly reach, bend, stretch and kneel when performing bin maintenance and cleaning duties
- Ability to wear CSA approved safety footwear with protective steel toes and other personal protective equipment as required
- Use of ladder
- Picker, Processor, Checker and Other assigned duties as required
- Meet KPI Targets set per job function
- Maintain 99.7% accuracy
- Work with minimal supervision and keep assigned picking aisles clean and litter free
- Report mixed or wrong product in bins to the replenishment team lead immediately
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Participate in Inventory cycle counts we required
- Assist in maintenance and organization of warehouse bins and warehouse aisle cleanliness as needed
- Assist in general housekeeping as needed
- Adhere to current and future company policies and standards to ensure a safe and agreeable working environment
- Additional duties as required by Warehouse Supervisor
- Work in cooperation and communicate effectively with all levels of the staff
- Handle any confrontational matters in a professional manner
- Support and respond to SanMar Canada’s customers’ needs and requests
- Keep co-workers informed of activities that have implications to their department
- Openly communicate any successes, concerns, or problems related to the job
The Authentic T-Shirt Company®/SanMar Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.50 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
All individuals must adhere to the COVID-19 policy and Communicable Disease policy, physical distancing and proper hygiene. The company sanitizes and disinfects work stations and common areas daily.
- Are you able to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly?
- Are you able to be on your feet lifting, bending, pulling and stretching for most of the day?
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)