King’s Pastry Mississauga, ON
The Warehouse Associate will be reporting to the Warehouse supervisor, the incumbent is responsible for moving materials between different locations and within the warehouse and loading/unloading materials onto or from vehicles utilizing a forklift, reach truck, order picker or other heavy material handling equipment. The Warehouse Associate can be responsible for receiving, storing, picking, packing, verification, shipping/manifesting and other various duties as assigned to ensure the full and efficient operation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Complete pre-operational and post-operational inspections on all job-related equipment including forklifts, pallet trucks and other devices
· Operate forklifts to load and unload materials and products
· Pick materials for production
· Receive orders from truck drivers and prepare orders for shipping to customers.
· Verify shipments (incoming & outgoing) especially check to ensure order matches with vendor/customer requests
· Assist in inventory control
· Maintain all material handling equipment in good working order and cleanliness of warehouse
· Ensure compliance of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and safety requirements
· Maintain a valid driver’s license in good standing and deliver products between warehouses safely and efficiently
· Perform any other warehouse duties as request by the supervisor
· Minimum High School or Technical degree
· Ideal candidate will have prior experience in warehouse or manufacturing environment
· With updated forklift operator license
· Proven basic math skills at the high school level
· Ability to establish priorities and accomplish multiple tasks with minimal supervision
· Verbal skills in Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset
Note: We thank all candidates for their interests. However, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.
Disclaimer: King’s Pastry is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.