$17.50 an hour – Full-time, Seasonal
$17.50 an hour
Full Job Description
A Day in the Life
As an Order Fulfillment Processor, you will play an important part of the team by assisting in picking, packing, auditing, ticketing, and tagging. You’ll be working with products from some awesome clients that are heavily involved in the active lifestyle. We are recruiting for the following shift :
- Monday to Friday, 3:00pm – 11:30pm ($17.50/hour) + $1.00 shift premium
All About You
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- No previous warehouse experience is required but it is always a plus!
- Ability to learn our basic warehouse management scanning system (WMS)
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities.
The Must Haves:
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job functions, including but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., walking and standing for extended periods, climbing ladders/stairs, and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt, noise, odors, heat, cold, etc.
Things You Will be Doing
- Picking, packing, scanning, tagging along with other general warehouse duties
- Following NRI safety rules, safety procedures, security protocol and standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Keeps work and storage areas in a safe, clean, and tidy condition at all times.
- Staff purchase program – wear the brands you love!
- Flexible and fun work environment – work hard and play hard!
- Internal opportunities – we believe in growing our own!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.