Cardinal Health, with over 1300 employees in Canada, is an essential link in the Canadian healthcare supply chain, providing over 70,000 products to healthcare facilities and medical professionals across the country.
We are looking for positive and team-oriented individual to join our Mississauga distribution. Join our Operations team to make an impact by receiving and putting away medical products as well as fulfilling orders while servicing clients in the Health Care industry.
For more information on what it is like to work for us, please watch this video: Cardinal Health – Wings.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 3:00PM -11:15PM
Hourly rate: $19.40 + 1.80 Shift Premium
Your Contributions to the Organization will be:
- Picking and preparing health care products for customers
- Ensuring accuracy and verifying quality of products being picked
- Actively participating in continuous improvement projects and initiatives
- Operating all types of warehouse mobile equipment; training provided
- Sorting packaging materials and process items for recycling
- Ensuring a clean and orderly working environment to improve overall efficiency of operations
This Job might be for you if:
- You enjoy coordinating, organizing and filling requests that support healthcare operations across Canada
- You are detail oriented and take pride in producing work with high accuracy
- You have interest in learning about warehouse operations
- You enjoy a fast-paced environment and being active while working
- You may have machine operations experience, but if you do not we will train you
- You are comfortable with lifting 10lbs – 30lbs and occasionally up to 50 lbs
- You appreciate working in a team environment where clear communication and quality control are crucial
- You want to work with systems and scanners and learning new skills
Our Employees all benefit from:
- Full dental and health benefits including life insurance from day 1
- Pension plan with employer matching after 3 months of employment
- Incentive plan participation
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid uniform and safety shoes
- In-house training on safety measures, warehouse tasks and equipment
Cardinal Health is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Cardinal Health is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Our Human Resources team is responsible for working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.