$19–$20 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
$19–$20 an hour
BenefitsPulled from the full job description
Employee assistance program
Extended health care
Life insuranceShow 2 more benefits
Full Job Description
NCH Canada Inc. is a leading manufacturer and distributor of industrial maintenance products. We are looking for a full-time warehouse associate with a minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in warehousing with a drive, determination and a desire to work as part of a great team.
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Label and fill product into empty containers for orders.
- Picking internal/external orders (confirm product name, code, lot, and quantity).
- Staging and securely pack orders with appropriate documents for carriers.
- Safely operate various power/manual equipment including but not limited to, pallet movers and forklifts.
- Maintain organization of inventory, conduct periodic inventory count as requested by supervisor.
- Ensure warehouse is clean and safe work practices are followed per internal Health and Safety program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ensure warehouse is clean and safe work practices are followed per internal Health and Safety program
Here’s what we need from you:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a warehouse environment using scanner guns for picking orders.
- Previous forklift experience is preferred, employee will be trained and eventually will be required to operate forklift for this position.
- Accountable and dependable.
- Ability to perform repetitive heavy lifting
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently
- Dedication and commitment to providing consistent and accurate results with a high attention to detail
- Computer literacy.
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Here’s what we will provide:
- Signing bonus upon hire
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits
- A great team
- Safe and positive work environment
- Full training on all our requirements, regulations and any equipment that would be used
If you are looking for a career rather than a job and want the security of being part of a strong, established company, apply today!
NCH Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodation during our recruitment process for applicants with disabilities, upon request. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment or interview process please let us know once we contact you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$20.00 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday