From $21 an hour
From $21 an hour
Full Job Description
We are obsessed with developing and selling the absolute best curling equipment you can find anywhere on the planet. Goldline is involved in this great sport at every level – through our various partnerships and sponsorships we contribute to grassroots development of the game, learn to curl programs, bonspiels of all sizes, charitable curling events, major events, local clubs and elite level teams. From the first time a new curler steps on the ice, all the way to teams winning Olympic Gold, wherever there is curling, there’s Goldline.
We are looking for an energetic Warehouse Associate to join our team. This is a seasonal role and is available immediately. You will play an important role in helping us fulfil orders which includes the following:
· Pick and prepare orders in an accurate, timely and efficient manner ensuring our customers’ needs are met.
· Assemble product such as brooms, shoes, and various curling equipment and apparel including applying logos and names to team apparel.
· Use NetSuite and PaceJet to prepare and ship orders ensuring all documentation and processes are accurate and complete.
· Liaise with the Customer Service team regularly to clarify customer requests, advise of order adjustments, and/or to provide information that needs to be communicated to the customer.
· Assist in receiving product from vendors and customers, ensuring all documentation is properly processed, inventory counts are accurate, and product is placed in the appropriate locations in a timely and accurate manner in order to ensure product is readily available to fulfill orders.
· Identify discrepancies, damages and issues to the Warehouse Manager.
· Assist with cycle counts on a regular basis.
· Ensure all housekeeping processes are maintained to support the smooth operation of the warehouse.
· This is a day shift role and during peak season overtime including weekends may be required.
Skill and Qualifications
· Minimum high school graduate.
· One year experience and knowledge of fulfillment, shipping, receiving and warehousing functions.
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
· Safety is our priority. Familiar with Health & Safety legislation and practices; certified in First Aid/CPR would be an asset.
· Ability to operate power lift equipment; Raymond Reach Truck certificate would be an asset.
· Physical ability to move product and lift boxes up to 40 lbs/18 kgs.
· Fully computer literate; NetSuite or PaceJet experience would be an asset.
· Good ability to multi-task with good organizational and prioritization skills.
· Good ability to adapt to a fast paced, changing work environment which includes high volumes during peak season.
· Ability to work under moderate pressure in order to meet tight deadlines.
· Good level of tact and diplomacy re: dealing with Customer Service issues.
· Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
· Team player able to relate with all levels of staff.
· An understanding of curling equipment is an asset, but not necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
We have put in place protocols to separate our Warehouse Associates from office and retail staff. We have further instituted policy for daily and weekly cleaning.
Job Type: Seasonal
Contract length: 6 months
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Employees must wear face mask until government legislation changes.
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Expected start date: 2022-08-15