Walmart stores are at the heart of the local community
As an associate, you’ll be the welcoming face our customers see each time they visit our stores. You offer that helping hand and keep our shelves full of the great products that our customers want and expect so that they come back time after time.
At Walmart, you’ll be part of a team working together to deliver exceptional customer experiences and helping Canadians save money to live better.
- Job Type: Flex
- Schedule: Morning, afternoons, evenings, nights
What makes a successful Over-the-Counter Associate at Walmart? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good Listener
- Team Player
A Over-the-Counter Associate assists customers, properly zones his/her assigned area, performs tasks delegated by the OTC Department Manager or Pharmacy Manager and maintains modular and feature presentation, while maintaining exemplary customer service by adhering to the Basic Beliefs and values of Wal-Mart.
1. Maintaining patient confidentiality and follow all practices consistent with the Privacy Act.
2. Maximizing department sales and profit with direction from the Pharmacy Manager.
3. Rotating stock and checking for expired products.
4. Zoning the department.
5. Following proper procedures for: Ordering, clearance, markups/markdowns, and signing/flagging/pricing/labels.
6. Keeping the area N.C.O. and free of fixtures, unnecessary debris, foreign objects, and liquids.
7. Maintaining zero pricing errors (i.e. Scanning Credibility Program).
8. Calibration of equipment used in the prescription filling process.
Age – 16 or older
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
15 RESOLUTION DR, BRAMPTON, ON L6W 0A6, Canada