$20 an hour – Full-time, Part-time
Schedule an interview
$20 an hour
The interview will take place on Indeed so you won’t need to download anything.
Dates and times
Eastern Daylight Saving Time
Jun 15, 2022 | 12 p.m.–6 p.m.
Each candidate will have their own time slot.
Full Job Description
Our promise to customers is no secret: we want to save them money and time to help them live better. As an Omni Delivery Driver, you’ll be the welcoming face our customers see each time they order grocery delivery. You’ll be part of a team working together to provide exceptional customer experiences in our growing e-commerce business. This role is responsible for delivering grocery orders to our customers in a safe and timely manner.
What you’ll do
- Check in with department manager to obtain assigned vehicle, route, loads, and manifests
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections on a company provided vehicle
- Load delivery vehicle in compliance with food safety protocols
- Operate delivery vehicle in compliance with Wal-Mart Safety Protocols
- Complete deliveries to customers and pickup point locations in an accurate and timely manner
- Review orders and substituted products with customers, dispensing orders accordingly
- Achieve and maintain Customer Satisfaction, On Time Delivery, and Net Promoter goals
- Work cooperatively as a team with peers, completing other duties as assigned including working in stores as required
- Utilize applicable technology to complete the tasks listed above
What we are looking for
- Minimum 23 years of age
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience with a Canadian G Class licence
- Clean driver abstract
- Physical requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs frequently
- Ability to walk short distances occasionally
- Ability to climb stairs and use elevators occasionally
Why join our team?
- Competitive wages
- Flexible benefits for full time and part time employees
- Culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Retail & corporate partner discounts
After signing up, you will be sent an email with instructions on how to connect.
Please be prepared to join the virtual interview from a quiet place using a desktop or mobile device with a working speaker, microphone, and camera. Check to see if your network connection can support an online session. A plugged in ethernet cable or a strong WiFi network signal will help avoid time delays during your conversation.
What to prepare
- Driver’s Abstract
- Valid “G” Driver’s License
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
About Walmart Canada
Walmart is honoured to be one of Canada’s largest employers. And we continue growing, by adding more services, including online shopping at Walmart.ca, home delivery, and pickup at stores and other locations. Every day, we help move our country’s economy forward by working with more than 2,200 Canadian suppliers. We’re also creating jobs and opportunities for people of all backgrounds and helping strengthen communities across the country.
What is a virtual interview?
Virtual interviews help employers connect with job seekers when they’re not in the same physical location. Since hiring is a human process, employers would like to talk with you online (chat, video, or phone) to see if you meet the requirements for the job.