(CAN) ON MISSISSAUGA 06002 Retail – Warehouse/DC
This position is responsible for unloading, receiving and cross docking of wood pallets and LTL freight in and out of the warehouse in in a timely manner. Assisting in the smooth operation of Reverse Logistics (formerly Chep) and SCC.
What you’ll do…
1. Ability to prioritize wood pallet and SCC inbound loads and assign doors and packets.
2. Monitoring flow of incoming pallet loads and LTL freight.
3. Assisting with general receiving process and “receiving/slotting” and researching “problem” freight as required.
4. Completing paperwork in general receiving area with accuracy
5. Communicating with carriers and completing Administrative tasks for outbound loads
6. Exchanging paper documentation with Purchase Order Control and General Receivers
7. Receiving and shipping to outbound DCs and vendor pallet locations and receiving site to store freight and scanning in E-SNAP
8. Loading and Offloading pallets while verifying freight for accuracy
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications. Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…6800 MARITZ DR, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5W 1W2, Canada