LocationsSurrey, BCtime typeFull timeposted onPosted Todayjob requisition idR-1238097
Responsible for the receiving, order filling and shipment of freight into and out of the DC.
What you’ll do…
1. General Warehouse Duties including Load/Unload Trailers
2. Must be able to work Picking, Receiving and Shipping area as business dictates
3. Stock replenishing and restocking of inventory / customer product
4. Maintain order filling performance expectation of the job function while maintaining picking accuracy.
5. Adhering to all Operations policies and procedures.
6. Maintain associate related programs and procedures, including health and safety and housekeeping programs in order to ensure compliance with the relevant legislation and company policy.
•Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly up to 10 hours per day
•Ability to have steel toed safety shoes/boots for first day
•Other safety personal protective gear may be required as appropriate and will be provided
•For PDC locations only: working in temperatures between +12 C and -24 C on a continuous basis.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…19525 24th Ave, SURREY, BC V3Z 1J2, Canada