*Applicant must be residing in Canada
Opening : 2 – 4 Males /Boys
Location : Brampton and Mississauga
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
– Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
– Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
– Load or unload construction materials.
– Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
– Remove, fill, or compact earth.
– Follow instructions from supervisors.
– Assist craft workers.
– Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
– Perform site clean-up.
– Prior experience (Not Compulsory )
– Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
– Ability to work in all weather.