Permanent Primary Location: BRAMPTON, Ontario – Canada Offer ID R22008819Zip code L6T 3T5
Offer ID R22008819Release date 05-11-2022
Before applying for a job, select your language preference from the options
available at the top right of this page.
Explore your future career opportunities with an organization on Fortune magazine’s Global 500 list. Imagine the innovative possibilities, discover our rewarding culture and work with teams that will help you reach your full potential. We know that to secure the future of UPS, we need candidates with a unique combination of skills and passion. Do you have the qualities necessary to manage your activities and those of team members? We have positions that will allow you to consolidate your skills and take your career to the next level.
Job DescriptionJob Summary
The incumbent provides customer service for incoming calls and determines the nature of the call or inquiry. He communicates daily with internal and external clients by telephone, fax and email. The incumbent seizes and processes domestic and international shipments in accordance with UPS and local government policies.
- Filter incoming calls.
- Accurately enters data into UPS systems within specified time frames
- Verifies and forwards legal documentation.
- Provides administrative support to the management team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Accurate typing speed of over 40 words per minute
- Ability to work quickly and under high pressure
- Be available to work flexible hours
UPS Canada is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer. Please notify a Human Resources representative if workplace accommodation is required. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.