Permanent Primary Location: REGINA, Saskatchewan – Canada
Job ID R21006078
Date posted 07/26/2021 Zip Code S4N 5X5
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. He/She may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars .
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs.
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Availability to work flexible shirt hours, up to 5 days per week
- Warehouse experience – Preferred
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.