Primary Location: CALEDON, Ontario – Canada
Job ID R21006729
Date posted 08/20/2021
Zip Code L7C 2L7
Before you apply to a job, select your language preference from the options available at the top right of this page.
Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
This position provides inbound telephone customer support and determines the nature of the call or inquiry. He/She communicates with internal/external customers on a daily basis via phone, fax, and email. This position inputs and processes shipments, domestic and international, in accordance with UPS and local government policies.
- Screens incoming calls.
- Keys data accurately within time specific deadlines into UPS systems.
- Checks and forwards legal documentation.
- Provides administrative support to Management team
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate typing speed of 40+ words per minute
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Availability to work flexible shift hours
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.