VANCOUVER HUB PACKAGE HANDLERS – MORNING SORT
Shift Starts: 10:30AM (Monday – Friday)
UPS is currently looking for Mid-Morning to Afternoon Shift Part Time Package Handlers for our Vancouver Hub Operations (near YVR).
We are located at: 5960 Ferguson Road, Richmond BC
These are permanent and part time opportunities that offer:
- Full Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Career Growth
- Guaranteed Wage Progression
In this role, you will be responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, sorting, and stocking packages. If this sounds like your ideal opportunity, we want to hear from you!
UPS Canada is a Federally Regulated Workplace.
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Permanent shift working from Monday to Friday
- Commit to work in a Mid-Morning Shift, five days per week (10:30AM – 3:45PM)
- Shifts cannot be adjusted to fit within 20 hours per week
What we offer:
UPS offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. The following includes:
- Tuition Reimbursement: UPS offers tuition reimbursement up to maximum of $3,000/per semester**;
- Training and Development: UPS provides full training for all positions to ensure safety and compliance to policies and regulations;
- Weekly Compensation: Employees are paid on a weekly basis;
- Guaranteed Wage Progression: Employees are to receive guaranteed wage progression with a guaranteed top rate. On completing progression, all UPS Package Handlers receive a top rate of above $28.00¹ per hour;
- Generous Benefits Package: All UPS employees have extended health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Promotion From Within: UPS is a globally known brand and has expanded in many countries and so UPS offers lots of room for advancement in many areas of the business
- Employee discounts: All UPS employees have the chance to take advantage in employee discounts when purchasing UPS merchandise and other brands through UPSers.
¹Based on Guaranteed Wage Progression. Current effective wage is based on regular wage plus rate premiums. Speak with the Talent Acquisitions team for more information on how these rate premiums enhances your pay.
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions. At UPS, we discover how to combine endless opportunities, innovation and rewards to create a truly unique career experience. With our unique promote-from-within culture, you’ll always find new opportunities at every level of the organization. From training and education, to growth and empowerment, you have the freedom to forge a career path that can take you anywhere you want to go.
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. If you require a workplace accommodation, please advise our Talent Acquisitions representatives. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 27-30 per week
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday