Brand: TJX Canada
Brampton, ON, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Status: Regular
Functional Area: Loss Prevention
Sangeetha discovered DIVERSITY working at TJX
Interacting with our diverse Associates is part of Sangeetha’s everyday role. When you work with us, you too will be part of our dynamic culture where every day will be full of new opportunities to bring fresh ideas—and a whole lot of fun!
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Three weeks’ vacation with option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistance Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- Assists in conducting the Loss Prevention Programs for Distribution Services for WMI. Enforces polices & procedures related to Loss Prevention, security, fire prevention & protection & life safety.
- Review Store Discrepancy report for trends and support the physical security programs of the distribution centers identifying potential hazardous situations. In conjunction with the Coordinator, Supervisor and/or Manager identify possible opportunities in partnership with various departments to improve operational controls and practices, etc.
- Conduct facility patrols, including the parking lot.
- Support and document facts by conducting basic investigations into associate dishonesty, store or carrier issues i.e. variances, damaged goods etc.
- Respond to emergency situations, such as medical, fire and security related incidents and take appropriate actions, as stated by Winners policy.
- Ensure all CCTV are operational and work with contract security staff and support the daily posts as required. Bring issues to LP management in a timely manner.
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- A provincial security license is required to be employed in this position
- Basic knowledge of loss prevention and security practices, to include knowledge of fire / intrusion alarm, CCTV equipment.
- Be flexible to change. Flex in scheduling to reflect the needs of the business.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to develop effective partnerships with operation management and other areas of the business.
- Must maintain current certification in the following: basic first aid, CPR.
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to applying. In order to be considered, your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form must be attached to your application. In addition, please use your personal email address when submitting your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email email@example.comApply now
Find similar jobs: