Shifts start at 4 AM and 12 PM
Do you enjoy working with your hands to create great-tasting and great-looking food? You might be the perfect fit for the role of Baker at Tim Hortons!
If you’re an enthusiastic team player with a positive attitude and a passion for delivering excellent products, we might be the perfect fit for each other.
A sneak peek of your job responsibilities includes:
- Working together with your team to deliver great-tasting products to your guests, as well as working independently to ensure that all production and cleanliness goals are met
- Using your time management and attention to detail to keep all products Always Fresh and ready to deliver to your guests, and keep things moving smoothly for your team
- Building a clean and food-safe environment to ensure the safety of your guests and team members
- Learning about new products and creating them to meet the required standards
- Delivering consistent and outstanding service through a friendly attitude, attentive behaviour and strong product knowledge
As a multi-unit Tim Hortons franchisee, Pioneer Food Services Limited offers some unique benefits and perks, such as:
- Competitive wages
- On the job training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Community involvement opportunities
- Discounted food and drink while working
- Health and dental benefits for qualifying employees
- The ability to participate in the Team Tim Horton’s Scholarship Program
- Advancement opportunities at the restaurant, operations, and head office level
- Opportunities to receive training and development in food safety and health and safety
- Planning on moving, but don’t want to lose your seniority or look for a new job? With 55 and growing locations, we may be able to find a perfect fit for you, whether you are relocating for personal, educational, or work reasons.
- A desire to learn
- Access to reliable transportation, particularly for early mornings as public transportation may not be available
- Previous baking experience and/or food preparation is an asset
- May be required to lift 25 lbs (11 kg)
- Customer service background preferred
- Basic English skills are required to read and comprehend instructions and policy documents and communicate with guests and other Team Members
- To be a successful candidate, you must be eligible to work in Canada
In keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), accommodations are available throughout the recruitment and selection process. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please inform us of any accommodations required.
Pioneer Food Services Limited, and STIS Investments Limited (QSR Group), operating as Tim Hortons, are committed to a fair and inclusive work environment and seek talent with diverse life experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer that hires talent regardless of age, race, creed, colour, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or any other legally protected grounds and will not discriminate on these bases.
Job applicants responding to this posting may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant independently owned and operated by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.