Help us boldly shape retail in Canada
Canadian Tire Corporation’s (CTC) rich heritage of serving Canadians from coast-to-coast dates back to 1922. Our vision is to become the #1 retail brand in Canada and we are focused on innovating and making important investments in our business, especially when it comes to our people. To reach our goal, we need the best talent to help us evolve and drive change across the business – and boldly help shape Canada’s retail industry. As we strive to be at the forefront of a complex and vastly changing retail industry, it is an exciting time to join the Canadian Tire family of companies.
The Team Lead of Store Order Management ensures that store orders are managed efficiently and effectively to support the flow of product to the customer. As the Team Lead, you and your team will work closely with cross functional businesses to develop, document and monitor adherence to standard operating procedures and policies.
What you’ll do
The Team Lead creates and manages the IMS execution of deals and advises Marketing and other business areas on the use of deals to optimize and deliver against individual department, and Corporate objectives. The Team Lead is involved in CTR strategic initiatives impacting Store Order Management, supporting special projects to grow and integrate new lines of business into the Canadian Tire model. The Team Lead is also responsible for providing feedback and offering solutions that demonstrate their knowledge of the various order management systems and business unit processes, and how they interrelate with one another.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate understanding of the order management systems and ensure optimal set-up of ordering vehicles to support the business processes and objectives
- Manage multiple initiatives providing regular updates to all key stakeholders and senior management
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of a team of Business Analysts, providing directional support and coaching to ensure that assigned deliverables will meet targeted timelines
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Education and other cross-functional departments to ensure compliance with Order Management processes, principles and procedures
- Create, maintain and/or revise documentation related to Order Management processes and procedures
- Proactively communicate with key internal stakeholders, includes Associate Dealers and their staff
- Participate in CTR strategic initiatives
- Pro-actively anticipate barriers to change, communicate and escalate these issues, and make recommendations in order to overcome potential risks and challenges
- Facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with the team
- Assist with monthly performance management activities and quarterly reviews
What you bring
- Relevant post-secondary education, preferably in Business Administration, or related work experience
- At least 4 years of business experience within Supply Chain
- A good understanding of CTC order management processes is a definite asset
- Demonstrated initiative and experience defining and optimizing business and system processes
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated skill communicating complex issues both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and implement change across multiple business areas
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong technical skills including excellent working knowledge of Access, Excel and Power Point, and Power BI
- Experience using AOM is an asset
About Canadian Tire Corporation
Canadian Tire and its family of companies are boldly shaping retail in Canada and we continue to deliver a positive experience for our customers. As one of the most trusted brands in Canada, our employees take pride in the work we do across the country. It’s more than the iconic triangle that keeps our employees around. From benefits and perks, to learning and development opportunities, to our commitment to Jumpstart – these are some of the many reasons why Canadian Tire Corporation is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
To learn more about this team and the Canadian Tire family of companies follow us on LinkedIn. Canadian Tire is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees — their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience. Canadian Tire Supply ChainOntario-BramptonPermanentFull-time
: Aug 26, 2021