Join the growing KOG Security family, where you are a person and not just a number!
Be part of Ontario’s top-rated security company, providing over 33 years of security excellence in the GTA. We are committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry.
Integrity, Team Backing & Career Development
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We pay 10% higher than the industry standard (after 3 months)
- 33 Years of Business & The Best Rated Security Company in Ontario!
- Medical Benefits (Dental + Prescription + Health) for full-time Team Members
- Modern Scheduling & Transparent Pay
- Pay & Position Advancement: Turn a job into a career with training-based Professional Development
- Longstanding, reliable contracts
- Entry-level positions for newly-licensed, customer service-oriented Security Professionals
- Unlimited Support: Between our Mobile Team, 24/7 Operations Centre and Virtual Concierge, you will never be alone!
- In this position, you would be responsible for the night processes of the Knights on Guard Operations Centre. The Operations Coordinator works along side the Mobile Team to ensure the security and operations in our book of business opearates smoothly after hours. This is a swing shift position with a combination of evening and overnight hours. Minimum of one (1) year experience in the security industry is required. Please note, this is a mid-level administrative position and a security license is not required.
- Act as the first point of contact for staff, managers, clients and the general public
- Assist with scheduling by responding to and amending with Team Member book offs
- Operate telephone switchboard for all internal/external calls
- Operate radios and monitor check-ins/book-on/offs
- Handle mail, courier, drop-off packages, messages, general inquiries
- Respond to miscellaneous site issues/situations
- Provide mentorship for on-site Team Members and respond to emergencies by calling security back up and/or 911
- Ensure consistent implementation of all KOG policies and procedures
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions and perform basic repairs
- Perform dispatch functions when necessary including: operating communication equipment
- 24/7 Availability
- Experience in the security industry required
- Eligible to work full time without restrictions
- Previous leadership and supervisory experience
- Previous dispatch centre/admin experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of basic security and emergency procedures
- Excellent computer application and troubleshooting skills
- High comfort level with learning new technology
- Proactive, self-motivated, and flexible
- The ability to make sound decisions “on the spot”
- The discipline to demonstrate tact, discretion & professionalism at all times
Knights On Guard is an inclusive and equitable employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.