Full Job Description
Charger Logistics is a world class asset-based carrier. We specialize in delivering your assets, on time and on budget. With the diverse fleet of equipment, we can handle a range of freight, including dedicated loads, specialized hauls, temperature-controlled goods and HAZMAT cargo.
Charger logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
- Proven leadership experience in fast paced environments with rapidly changing priorities
- Able to plan and organize well as an individual and as a team player
- Possess high levels of energy and initiative; strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Must have strong communication skills – in face to face, over the phone and written communications.
- Possess good problem-solving skills – able to understand and meet customer needs (internal and external)
- Able to work an extended schedule including weekend activities as is necessary
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel functions is required
- Supervise a team dedicated in remotely monitor security cameras for suspicious or unusual activity
- Coordinate with internal departments in case of emergency or an accident
- Maintain familiarity with Workplace Policy and other office rules and regulations
- Assist in carrying out Emergency Response Plans in the event of an actual crisis.
- 3-5 years of successful Security and GPS monitoring experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, transportation or related field; or the equivalent a plus
- Fast learning: Computer/ tech savvy and adapt to new software quickly
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal English
- Strong computer skills, must have experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong decision-making ability – shows good judgment and confidence
- Attention to detail
Job Type: Full-time