Join the growing KOG family, where you are a person and not just a number!
As a trusted member of your community since 1989, Knights On Guard Security is a growing family based, Canadian company, who is committed to offering outstanding employment and career development opportunities within the security industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent health, dental, vision care and prescription benefits
- Advanced scheduling application helps you to work the shifts that suit you
- Advancement career opportunities through our ongoing training development
- Full-time opportunities available with 8 to 12 hours shifts
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Ontario Security Guard licence in good standing
- Class G driver’s licence with clean abstract
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent English communication skills
- Dependable, good work ethics
- Friendly, professional attitude
- Expected to drive a company issued vehicle to sites throughout the GTA, starting from our head office in Scarborough. Conduct proactive security patrols of the property observing and reporting any suspicious or criminal behavior. This includes foot patrol and vehicle-based patrols. Communicates and coordinates with management and operation centre. Working with various security departments and local emergency respondents (police, fire, ambulance) to provide a safe and secure environment. Stand downs may be required.
Knights On Guard is an inclusive and equitable employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.