Full Job Description
Are you ready to suit up?
If you are seeking a job where you have important responsibilities, this one is for you! As a security guard in the industrial sector, you will play a key role in ensuring the safety of workers for some of the biggest brands out there!
We provide people with growth opportunities. 30% of our frontline employees are promoted to become part of our operation teams.
Despite the challenges over the last year, we re growing our ranks in Toronto now more than ever! With our wide variety of contracts, we have a position that will accommodate your needs and help you reach your goals.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer competitive wages & comprehensive health benefits
- We can guarantee 40 hours/week
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld
- Continuing education through GardaWorld Campus like Use of Force training
What does a Security Guard in Toronto do?
- Manage access as well as access cards through the computer system
- Camera surveillance of access gates and parking barriers
- Greet customers and register visitors as needed
- Act as a first responder in the event of a crisis or emergency
Qualifications to become a Security Guard in Toronto
- A valid security guard license and first aid card
- Available to work flexible hours
- Have a clear criminal background
- Be eligible to work in Canada