Business Unit: Security Services
Career Area: Security Guard
Toronto, ON, CA North York, CA
Are you ready to suit up?
We’re on the lookout for Security Guards to work in a condo tower, protecting the building’s tenants and visitors, as well as maintaining the integrity of the facilities.
As a member of our security family, you will be working in a professional setting regularly interacting with the diverse members of the public, while being expected to maintain the highest degree of professionalism and customer service.
What you’ll be doing
- Access control, CCTV surveillance, contractor escorts & report writing
- Visitor management, parcel & key management
- Property inspections, including pool chemical balance testing, property rules & regulations enforcement
- Assist in case of emergency, first aid or any other intervention
- Interact with visitors, customers and the general public
- Detect, challenge and displace unwanted people
- Collect information on complaints or events
- Maintain a positive, productive work environment through teamwork
What we offer
- Full uniform
- Flexible schedule
- Diverse benefits plan
- Positive and dynamic environments
- Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing support, training & development
What we’re looking for
- Valid Security Guard License
- Previous experience in the security industry is an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills with building management software platform familiarity
- Full availability including nights, afternoons, weekend, days & statutory holiday shifts
- Fire panel/system knowledge
- Exeptional customer service
- Leadership & problem solving skills
- Capability of working in a fast-paced and potentially stressful environment
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Job Segment: Security Guard, Security Officer, Testing, Security, TechnologyApply now