COMMISSIONAIRES KINGSTON & REGION DIVISION
$16.85–$23.40 an hour – Full-time, Permanent
$16.85–$23.40 an hour
- First Aid Certification (Required)
Full Job Description
CANADIAN CORPS OF COMMISSIONAIRES – KINGSTON & REGION DIVISION
Commissionaires – Western District is accepting applications for positions of Security Guards to work in Peterborough for Access Control at a local industry.
Shift schedule : Monday to Friday; 0600to 1630 hours; 10.5 hours/day * 5 days week
All applicants must:
· be at least 18 years of age
· be eligible to work and reside in Canada
· be computer literate
· hold a current; Ontario Driver’s License, Ontario Security Guard License and current First Aid Certificate
· provide a driver’s extract and pass a CPIC check
· pass a Federal Security Clearance and/or Vulnerable Sector check
· be available to work all shifts, including weekends and Public Holidays
· responsible for transportation to and from work
· have a good understanding of speaking, reading and writing English. French or other languages will be an asset
Please forward your cover letter and attach résumé. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and upon request, accommodation will be provided to those candidates who require assistance.
If you do not currently hold a Security Guard License from Ontario, please contact the Kingston District Office at 1-877-346-0363, ext. 133 / www.thecommissionaires.com to register for e-learning.
Only successful applicants will be notified for an interview.
Will you be a New Hire in July 2022? Work for the Commissionaires for 365 days and become eligible for a $1000 taxable enrolment benefit.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.85-$23.40 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Peterborough, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Ontario Security Guard License (required)
- First Aid Certification (required)
Application deadline: 2022-08-12
Expected start date: 2022-08-19
Hiring 1 candidate for this role