$23 an hour – Full-time
Full Job Description
Are you ready to suit up?
If you are looking for a job where you will impact people’s daily lives, this is the one for you! As a Security Guard, you will play a key role in ensuring the safety of workers and visitors for some of the biggest brands!
We provide people with growth opportunities. 30% of our frontline employees are promoted to become part of our operation teams.
Despite the challenges over the last year, we re growing our ranks in Etobicoke now more than ever! With our wide variety of contracts, we have a position that will accommodate your needs and help you reach your goals.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer competitive wages & comprehensive health benefits
- We can guarantee 40 hours/week
- Monday to Friday
- 0700 to 1500
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld
- Continuing education through GardaWorld Campus like Use of Force training
What does a Security Guard in Etobicoke do?
- Greet, inform, direct and escort various users and visitors
- Provide superior customer service and initiative in problem solving
- Must be fluent in French (excellent verbal and written communication).
- Provide assistance and evacuate the building(s) in case of emergency
- Detect, question and remove undesirable persons
- Control access and exit of equipment
Qualifications to become a Security Guard in Etobicoke
- Fluent in
and English (required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional deportment
- Available to work flexible full-time hours
- Have a clear criminal background
- Be eligible to work in Canada