Location: Mississauga, Canada
Architecturally inspiring, our stores are modern, warm and bright and are made even more beautiful by the Seasonal Associates who ensure our shelves are filled, our displays are complete and our stock room stays prepped and “at the ready” to fulfill customer orders in our stores. The heartbeat of a store’s operation, these roles are largely behind the scenes but help us deliver exceptional customer service and drive sales. Working in a fun environment that values teamwork and collaboration, these problem solvers are efficient, detail-oriented and pitch in wherever it’s needed. Interested in learning more about retail or supply chain? Home on a holiday break? We have flexible hours and a friendly, fast-paced environment that values diverse perspectives to strengthen our team. Let’s explore how a seasonal position could be a great fit for you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead by example and support store management in holding self and others accountable for store profitability and operational excellence.
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, sharing and demonstrating product knowledge and product expertise, as needed.
- Communicate and have awareness of applicable promotions, offers, loyalty programs, and other initiatives to customers, as needed.
- Engage in, maintain and support store safety standards and training
- Possess and demonstrate excellent service and company standards in selling, customer service, visual merchandising, and teamwork.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Associate Policy Guide.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages, including customer curbside pick-up orders, ship from store, and buy online, pick up in store, in a timely manner.
What you’ll bring:
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Good communication skills, basic math
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65lbs; heavier product with team assist
- Must be able to work the weekend after Thanksgiving AND the days surrounding Christmas
- Part-Time roles: Availability to work two or more weekend days (Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday) and at least one weekday or night
Job ID 2022-14360Date posted 09/06/2022Position Type TemporaryApply
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions will be made in compliance with applicable human rights legislation. Accommodations are available at all stages of the employment process.
Crate and Barrel welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Email(Opens in new tab)
- Facebook(Opens in new tab)
- Twitter(Opens in new tab)
- LinkedIn(Opens in new tab)
- Seasonal Replenishment Associate (Stock) – Mississauga, Ontario
- Seasonal Cashier – Mississauga, Ontario
- Merchandising Associate – Mississauga, Ontario
- Store Manager – Mississauga, Ontario
Learn more about
Retail Store CareersLearn more about
Distribution & Customer Service Center CareersLearn more about
Corporate CareersLearn more about
Merchandising CareersLearn more about