Drake International Inc
$22 an hour
Full Job Description
Our client a leading health and is looking for a Scheduling Coordinator in the West End of GTA (Oakville-Mississauga Border) on a 3 -month Contract with a possibility of extension
The Scheduling Coordinator would report to the Program Manager. The Scheduling Department works to support a service that is 24-hours per day, 365 days per year, and as such, this will require flexibility and extended hours of service including evenings, weekends, and holiday work.
What we offer:
- Location: Oakville-Mississauga Border, Position can be work from home, however, will require incumbents to be trained in office initially and they may be required to come to the office periodically as needed.
- The Candidates applying need to be fully vaccinated
- Rate of pay: $ 22/hr. plus 4% vacation pay
- Hours of work: 80 bi-weekly; Shift rotate between 6 AM – 2:15 PM and 2:15 PM – 10:30 PM with a half hour unpaid meal break and including weekends. During the initial training period the schedule would likely be 9 AM –5 PM Monday to Friday
What you do:
- The objective of this role is to accurately produce consumer and staff schedules – both the Master Schedule and the Daily Assignments matching the staff with consumers in an efficient and optimal manner.
- This position is responsible for the Master Schedule and the Daily Work Plan for all attendants, records hours worked, and kilometers driven daily for payroll processing and notes changes in booking times (cancellations, delays etc.), tracking consumer and employee absences, vacations, and other time off, both planned and unforeseen, and schedule accordingly.
- Working in partnership with Care Coordinators and Customer Service Representatives, Scheduler and the Program Manager, the Systems Scheduling Specialist will pre-plan and assign consumers for a ‘best match’ to their requested Service Plan and staff availability.
Who you are:
- Post-secondary education in a related field. Health Care, Social Services, or Office Administration an asset.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with solid Scheduling using a scheduling software program Gold Care/ Alayacare Scheduling experience a very strong asset.
- Extremely detail oriented and technically minded with a high degree of accuracy
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office products required Excel and database management
- Solid ability to plan, organize and effectively manage a large volume of requests and workload
- A Criminal Record Check will be conducted prior to and periodically through employment
- Flexibility required to workday and evening shifts, weekends, and holidays
Apply now—we look forward to meeting you!
Since 1951, Drake International continues to be a global leader in flexible and permanent staffing: we help people find the right role at any stage of their career—in Canada, and around the world. We work directly with employers to bring you the best opportunities,
with no cost to you.
Sign up for job alerts and make your next move at drakeintl.com.