Business Unit: Security Services
Career Area: Security Guard
Brampton, ON, CA Mississauga, ON, CA
Are you ready to suit up?
If you are looking for a job where you have significant responsibility, this is the one for you! As an airport pre-boarding agent, you will ensure the safety of passengers, workers and flight personnel.
We provide people with growth opportunities. 30% of our frontline employees are promoted to become part of our operation teams.
Despite the challenges over the last year, we’re growing our ranks in Mississauga now more than ever! With our wide variety of contracts, we have a position that will accommodate your needs and help you reach your goals.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer competitive wages & comprehensive health benefits
- We can guarantee 40 hours/week
- Uniform provided free of charge
- Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld
- Continuing education through GardaWorld Campus like Use of Force training
What does a Security Guard in Mississauga do?
- Control access to restricted areas and areas with limited access
- Directing passengers and escorting people in restricted areas
- Respond to alarms and report any events, illegal acts or violations
- Participate in emergency operations according to the emergency response plan
Qualifications to become a Security Guard in Mississauga
- Valid security guard license and first aid card
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience is required
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule
- Resided in Canada for more than 5 years
- Have a clean criminal record
- Be eligible to work in Canada
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.Apply now