We wanted to get in touch because ROOTS is hiring for day and afternoon shifts. Take a look at the below job description and let me know If you’d be interested!
Kelly Services is now recruiting warehouse associates for our client Roots Canada – one of Canada’s leading retailers! We are searching for warehouse associates who will be responsible for duties including picking/packing and other duties as assigned.
STARTING NOVEMBER 15! APPLY TODAY! (until Boxing day but may extend)
What’s in it for you?
· Straight Shifts Days Or Afternoon Full-time hours
· Excellent Pay Rate Days: 18.32/hour, Afternoon $18.82/HR plus 4% vacation pay
· Paid Lunch 40 minutes
· Brand new facility
· Ability to work with a great team
· Clean and spacious lunch room
· Work for one of Canada’s leading retailers – with a lot of employee discounts!
· Monday to Friday 7:00am-2:45PM or 3:15 pm-11 pm
· (Must be available to work Saturdays)
LOCATION: · Hurontario and 401, Mississauga
· Previous warehouse experience
· Ability to be able to lift up to 15lbs as needed
· Must be able to understand and speak English
· Previous voice picking experience considered an asset
· Order picking
· Packaging product
There are a lot of light industrial jobs out there. Our industrial staffing experts are laser-focused on opportunities with competitive pay, safe work environments and cultures that recognize your value. Whether you’re looking for flexible shifts, paid breaks, bonuses, or a progressive work culture—we’re dedicated to finding the very best opportunities for you.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Professional and Industrial Recruiter
Direct/Text: 905 216 9116