WIS International is looking for a result driven, service oriented Inventory Associate!
Our Associates work as a team to count products in retail and warehouse environments.
If you enjoy working in a team environment, visiting different work locations daily and having a sense of accomplishment, we may be the work destination for you. We are always on the lookout for new, motivated people to join our team.
Inventories typically begin at various times of the day, depending on customer needs, including early mornings, late evenings and weekends.
Must be available at least 2-3 mornings during the week and weekends!
Previous experience is not required.
· Dependable early risers
· An eagerness to learn
· Basic math skills
· Available to work early mornings and some evenings and weekends
· No experience required (we will train)
· All applicants welcome
· Team atmosphere
· Paid training
· Associates enjoy a flexible and varied schedule custom to their lifestyle
· Full time and part time positions available
· Opportunity for advancement
· Be rewarded for hard work and hustle
· Growth opportunities into supervisory and management positions.
As Canada’s leading provider of inventory services, we can provide you with ample hours of work (based on your availability), and flexibility around your existing schedule.
WIS International is one of the leading inventory service companies and our success starts with our Team Members. We strive to create a rewarding experience for our teams, so they can provide exceptional experiences for our clients.
At WIS, the health and safety of our associates and customers are a top priority. WIS is doing its part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 through company-mandated PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) usage and sanitization measures to prioritize the health and safety of employees and customers.
At WIS, we adhere to the following safety measures:
· Ensure every employee has and uses PPE such as hand sanitizer and face masks
· Require face masks are always properly worn, covering mouth and nose
· Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces daily such as company vans, counting equipment, etc.
· Physical Distancing protocols
To learn more about WIS, please visit our website at www.wisintl.com.
WIS International welcomes applications from people with disabilities and is committed in providing appropriate accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WIS thanks all applicants in advance but will only contact those we wish to interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift