Your interest in SYKES has come at an exciting time in our history. We’re excited to announce that SYKES is now a part of Sitel Group®️, one of the largest global providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions. As you move forward with your job application, you may see some communications come from Sitel Group as well as SYKES. Join us as a Remote Customer Service Representative in Canada to answer questions and provide solutions to customers from the safety & comfort of your own home. Begin a remote-based career with a team that pioneered work-at-home more than 20 years ago and represents many of the world’s most recognized brands. In this position, you will:
- Enjoy fast-paced days full of problem-solving and connecting with customers by phone via inbound calls
- Deliver first class customer experiences answering questions, troubleshooting issues, and providing information in response to concerns and requests
- Educate customers on current product features, service offerings, billing, charges, and overall product value
- Offer alternative solutions when appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ business.
Work with us and you’ll enjoy:
- Full-Time, 40 hour/week schedule
- 100% paid training
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Opportunities for advancement and professional development
- Personal benefits of working from home including saving time, money, and the environment.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your accepted senders once you apply.
Required qualifications, skills and experience
Apply with us, if you possess:
- A high school diploma or GED and are at least 18 years old
- The ability to connect with customers with empathy & offer helpful solutions
Excellent listening & communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic PC navigation skills, including basic search engine experience, browser navigation, typing in URL’s, completing forms online, etc.
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts
- Able to provide a stand-alone monitor, USB corded headset and a quiet, and distraction-free home workspace (we’ll provide the rest!)
Alpine Canada WFH