TORONTO, Ontario, Canada:
Investor and Treasury ServicesSub Category:
Strategy and TransformationType:
Full timeApplication Deadline:
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
Do you excel in a fast-paced environment? Are you detail-oriented and a strong communicator? As an Associate in the Office of the COO of Investor Services, you will be a valued member of RBC’s Investor & Treasury Services (I&TS) group. Working in a business development and strategic function, you will be part of a team that is responsible for supporting executives and business leaders in meeting I&TS’ strategic objectives.
What will you do?
- Prepare and review materials and presentations for senior management
- Conduct and review financial analysis and modelling which is critical in determining strategic outcomes
- Analyze asset servicing industry themes, competitive positioning, market attractiveness, competitor profiles and performance results
- Synthesize data from internal and external sources (including industry periodicals, press releases, etc.) to help draft strategic documents
- Work closely with I&TS’ partners (such as Finance, Technology & Operations and Human Resources) in support of strategic objectives
- Get involved in ad-hoc projects across the platform, as required by the COO
What do you need to succeed?
- Undergraduate degree in business or commerce
- 2+ years’ experience in investment banking, business strategy, advisory or similar roles
- Experience preparing and / or presenting materials for executive audiences
- Strong proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to effectively manage competing timelines and priorities for multiple teams and across global time zones
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Exposure to senior management in I&TS
- Working within a small team structure, with the opportunity to get involved in a broad variety of initiatives
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Investor and Treasury Services
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.