Location: TORONTO, ON, Canada
Posting Start Date: Oct 14, 2022
Posting End Date: Ongoing
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada (Onsite)
Salary: $21.11/hour (Full -Time)
Plus shift premium:
Evening shifts (between 18:00 and 23:00) – $0.50 per hour
Night shifts (between 23:00 and 6:00) – $1.00 per hour
No previous experience required.
What will you do today?
Imagine starting your day on the runway refueling a plane, refilling the water supply, loading cargo or pushing back an Airbus. Imagine the rush of loading luggage for a connecting flight on a tight turnaround. Our team of Station Attendants keeps Air Canada moving, making sure our aircrafts are ready for a safe, secure and on-time departure.
What will you find with us?
- Wellbeing: Every aspect of your wellbeing and of your family, matters to us. Our benefits go much further than the standard health, dental and pension. We want to give you support across all areas of your lifestyle – from your finances with our annual profit sharing award, to your mental health.
- Flexibility: As you gain seniority, you can opt to trade shifts and build a pattern to fit your life. And in some locations there is the option to choose a full-time or part-time role.
- Travel: Keen to explore the world? Want to visit family and friends overseas? Our travel privileges give you, your family and your friends special rates so you can fulfill your travel dreams.
- Diversity: You’ll find a real mix of people in our ground crew family. Here, you’ll do something different, with someone different, every single shift.
- Training: You don’t need airline, airport or aviation experience. Everyone starts with a fully paid, full-time, two to four week training program. And if you feel you want to take your aviation career in a new direction, we’ll support you with training, development and tuition reimbursement.
Teamwork is critical here. We work together safely and efficiently to keep our fleet moving. It’s a physically active role that requires you to be out in the runway or luggage room all year round, so you must be prepared to work in any weather.
To join us, you must have:
- Eligibility to work in Canada
- A valid driver’s license
- Availability to work in shifts
- Ability to lift 70lbs
- To pass a medical evaluation, including a drug and alcohol test
- Must be able to obtain and maintain any applicable transportation security clearances and additional authorizations. Please refer to Transport Canada site for more details
Take a look at this video to see what our Ramp Agents get up to: https://youtu.be/4yGhZukonN8
Diversity and inclusion:
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees’ unique contributions to our company’s success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.