JOB NO: 512133
BRAND: FLIGHT CENTRE TRAVEL GROUP
WORK TYPE: FULL TIME
LOCATION: NEWFOUNDLAND, NOVA SCOTIA, QUEBEC, MANITOBA, SASKATCHEWAN, ALBERTA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, ONTARIO
CATEGORIES: WHOLESALE & PRODUCT, LEISURE TRAVEL & RETAIL, CORPORATE & GROUP TRAVEL
Quality Control Expert – Ticketing
Who we are:
It all started with one double decker bus in 1973 – and over four decades Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) has grown to be one of the world’s largest travel retailers and corporate travel managers. Headquartered in Brisbane, Australia, FCTG has company-owned leisure and corporate travel businesses in 23 countries.
We are fellow travellers passionate about helping others see the world.
In a nutshell: we’re a family. We have many members from all different backgrounds, and our connections spread to the far reaches of the globe. We work hard, have fun and open up the world for those who want to see.
About the opportunity:
The purpose of the Quality Control Expert is to minimize ticketing errors and reduce ADM costs to the business. They are responsible for keeping the ticketers to a high standard of accuracy.
Who you are:
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organization and time-management.
- Great troubleshooting skills
- QC checks on manual and Robotic issued tickets for accuracy
- Monthly performance reviews with Team Leader
- Produce monthly reporting to Ops Leader
- Work with Ticketing Team Leader to reduce write offs
- Daily tracking of Quality Control checks
- Meet set targets by Team Leader
Experience & Qualifications:
- Sabre GDS experience
- Ticketing or Travel Consultant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft Outlook
Work Perks! – What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility This position may be performed remotely or in-office (or ideally, a bit of both!).
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Flight Centre is a desire to have fun.
- Reward & Recognition: Celebrate the success of yourself and others at our regular Buzz Nights and at the annual Global Gathering – You’ll have to experience it to believe it!
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships.
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve.
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures programs supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits include vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- RRSP with matching
- Employee Share Plan
- Ongoing training and professional development
Location: Flexible! This position may be performed remotely or in-office (or ideally, a bit of both!).
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award-winning culture then APPLY NOW.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversification of our society. Flight Centre Travel Group is committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment selection process. If you require accommodation because of a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please let us know in advance by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org