locations(CAN) ON MISSISSAUGA 07088 Retail – Warehouse/DCtime typePart timeposted onPosted Todayjob requisition idR-1217101
Responsible of ensuring inventory and order filling accuracy throughout the DC.
What you’ll do…
1. Perform quality audits and verify reports for DC inventory and order-filling accuracy.
2. Adhere to all Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
3. Operates power equipment safely and under control at all times.
4. Review and maintain item-profiling requests from Operations Supervisors.
5. Administer Warehouse Management System item/slot management, including new item setup, existing item maintenance (sequence, module, marshalling), slot label maintenance, slot creation/deletion, frozen slot tracking and maintenance, item replenishment maintenance, product recalls.
6. Process damaged product in a timely manner using proper procedures.
7. Research and justify larger inventory adjustments for Supervisor approval
8. Accurately and efficiently prepare/process the TPR report daily band maintain integrity through enforced timelines for Walmart finance departments
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Age – 18 or older
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Walmart will accommodate the disability-related needs of applicants and associates as required by law.
Primary Location…200 COURTNEYPARK DR W, MISSISSAUGA, ON L5W 1Y6, Canada