My Client, a leader in medical devices, is looking to hire 5 PRODUCTION TECHNICIANS on the day shift in Markham, Ontario.
Please Note: this is a FULL-TIME position.
Person will work at multiple stations and will make medical devices, accessories and products. This will require putting different materials together, doing some basic gluing of materials, looking at paperwork prescription to make it to order, and grind off extra material. There will be lots of training provided.
– read work order
– fill out work order
– choose size and color of plastic for each pair
– grind plastic to correct size and shape for each pair
– glue any necessary posting/padding on plastic shell
– trim excess posting/padding using scissors
– finish all posting and padding with grinder
- 1+ year of General Labour experience
- Must be able to lift slabs of press board wood of approximately 40 lbs
- Able to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Day Shift: 8am to 4:30pm (Mon to Fri)- FULL TIME
- 16/h to 18/h depending on experience
- Markham, Ontario
WHY WORK WITH US AND THIS CLIENT?
- Essential business (Not affected by provincial wide lockdowns)
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits (medical, dental and vision from Day 1)
- Long term opportunity
- Great opportunity to gain experience in a medical company
- LOTS of room for growth and success
- Pay increases
- NOC B Title offered
INTERESTED IN APPLYING? Please email your resume to * email@example.com * with the Subject Line: “Production Technician” for the fastest response.
Thank you for your application! However, due to the volume of applicants we receive- only candidates who meet the “job requirements” and live within 50km of Markham, Ontario will be considered.