Brand: TJX Canada
Mississauga, ON, CA
Employment Type: Full-Time
Employment Status: Contract
Functional Area: Planning and Allocation
Samantha discovered FLEXIBILITY working at TJX
Teams and partnerships change, so naturally strategies have to change, too. Samantha loves that about her career at TJX Canada, where agility and flexibility are key to her growth. Come see what freedom and flexibility can do for your career!
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- State-of-the-art amenities at our eco-friendly Home Office. Take a tour HERE!
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistant Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
- This position is responsible for the timely allocation of merchandise within the context of the weekly shipping strategy.
- Ensure all department merchandise is allocated to the right stores within Planning and Allocation shipping guidelines.
- Effectively problem solve and communicate issues which impact a four hour turnaround of allocations and escalate problems to Production Support Manager or Supervisor as necessary.
- Liaise with Allocation Analysts and Distribution associates to resolve outstanding issues and develop expertise for allocating specific complex/departments.
- Analyze various business tools to make recommendations and then partner to make effective decisions.
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- Completed or pursuing a post-secondary education or related work experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills including the ability to identify options and partner to determine optimal course of action.
- Ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative data to aid in effective decision making.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexible to changing priorities.
- Application Deadline: August 26th 2022
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to submitting an application. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now