Business Unit: Aviation Services Career Area: Airport Security Screening Location:
Toronto, ON, CA
Pre-Board Screening Officer – Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
GardaWorld is currently hiring Pre-Board Screening Officers for the Toronto Pearson International Airport in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
If you are looking for a job at the airport where you play a key role in national security, this is the one for you! As a Pre-Board Screening Officer, you will be the last line of defense in ensuring the safety and security of the travelling public.
What’s in it for you?
- We offer $22.28/hour – $24.92/hour & comprehensive health benefits
- Opportunities to grow alongside GardaWorld – 26% of our frontline employees are promoted to become part of our corporate teams.
- Paid training
- Uniform is provided
What does a Pre-Board Screening Officer at Toronto Pearson do?
- Screen the travelling public and their belongings
- Ensure non-permitted items do not enter the secure area
- Control access to restricted areas
- Respond to alarms and report any events, illegal acts or violations
- Participate in emergency operations within the airport
Qualifications to become a Pre-Board Screening Officer at Toronto Pearson?
- Must be a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Have a clean criminal record & eligible to obtain RAIC (security clearance)
- 18 years of age or older
- Must be located near Mississauga, ON. or willing to relocate before starting.
All GardaWorld Security Screening Inc. employees are required to be fully vaccinated with a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccine series as a condition of employment. Should you be a successful candidate, you will be required to comply with GardaWorld’s mandatory vaccination policy that is in effect.
GardaWorld: Make the world a safer place
GardaWorld is a global leader in the security industry, offering a wealth of opportunity to individuals looking to gain experience and develop professionally in a growing industry. We offer flexible schedules, diverse work assignments spanning multiple industries, and training and career advancement opportunities. We embrace diversity and welcome newcomers, women, students, retirees, reservists, veterans, and more to join our team, as we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, we will communicate only with the selected candidates.