- Mississauga, Ontario
Randstad is currently hiring Warehouse Associates for one of the world’s leading research-based pharmaceutical and health-care companies located at Mississauga rd and 401 in the Warehouse. The assignment is 8am to 4:30pm and we are looking for an individual comfortable working in a warehouse setting. Must be available to work for at least 2 months but the role has potential to extend.
– Steady Day Shift available (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
– Must be available to work flexible work hours
– Pay rate starting at $18.00 per hour
– 4% vacation pay on each pay cheque with all stat holidays paid
– Long term opportunity based on performance & attendance
– Location is transit accessible + free parking
– Team environment with ongoing training and development
– Warehouse environment
– using pump trucks
– Matching order checks, packing and labeling pharmaceutical products
– Hand bombing or repalletizing materials weighing up to 50 lbs
– Assisting in cleaning of equipment, rooms and general production area
– 6 months of experience working in a warehouse setting
– Loading and unloading in a fast paced environment
– Ability to work flexible work hours
– Strong attention to detail
For immediate consideration, please SUBMIT YOUR RESUME to Meena.Malhi@Randstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to fostering a workforce reflective of all peoples of Canada. As a result, we are committed to developing and implementing strategies to increase the equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace by examining our internal policies, practices, and systems throughout the entire lifecycle of our workforce, including its recruitment, retention and advancement for all employees. In addition to our deep commitment to respecting human rights, we are dedicated to positive actions to affect change to ensure everyone has full participation in the workforce free from any barriers, systemic or otherwise, especially equity-seeking groups who are usually underrepresented in Canada’s workforce, including those who identify as women or non-binary/gender non-conforming; Indigenous or Aboriginal Peoples; persons with disabilities (visible or invisible) and; members of visible minorities, racialized groups and the LGBTQ2+ community.
Randstad Canada is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace for all its candidates and employees by supporting their accessibility and accommodation needs throughout the employment lifecycle. We ask that all job applications please identify any accommodation requirements by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure their ability to fully participate in the interview process.