PepsiCo Hiring Day!
Tuesday September 13th, 2022; 8AM-12PM
Warehouse Technician Roles
HIRING FOR OUR BRAMPTON LOCATION
Join us: Tuesday September 13th, 2022 on the Front Lawn, please bring your resume and a piece of government ID
Location: 12 Clipper Court, Brampton Ontario
Time: 8 AM- 12PM
Job Descriptions for Opening Roles:
Part-Time Warehouse Technician Role
Hourly Rate: $21.81
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK MINIMUM 3 SHIFTS PER WEEK, AT LEAST ONE WEEKEND DAY (24 hours/week)
AFTERNOON SHIFT: 2PM-10PM, MUST HAVE FLEXIBLE AVAILABILITY
- Full Case belt picking and placing
- Operating Auto Cart Loader (ACL) to include jam and fault recovery
- Operating Warehouse computer systems (ICS, etc)
- Load and unload bulk and individual cases to/from trailers.
- Strapping and bundling cardboard
- Gathering pallet boards
- Manually loading individual cases on carts and carts onto trailers.
- Autonomous maintenance activity as required by task.
- Maintaining proper housekeeping standards in work areas
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Attendance in warehouse team meetings as required
- Performing work in a safe manner and required to follow all safety practices and policies
Qualifications / Requirements : Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Great teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Previous operations experience (or similar) preferred but not required
- Outstanding organizational skills as demonstrated by your ability to handle multiple priorities, problem solve and meet deadlines or targets
- Clean criminal record
- Able to work any shift
What you can expect from us:
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We’ve also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay’s, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that’s just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we’re constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $21.81 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay