$15.68 an hour – Full-time
Peel Memorial Care Centre – Urgent Care Screening Security
Position: Urgent Care Screener
Site: Peel Memorial Care Centre
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Hours: (Monday to Friday – 1530 to 2300 x1), (Saturday to Sunday – 0800 to 1530 x1), (Saturday to Sunday – 1530 to 2300)
Pay Rate: $15.68/hr.
Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Greet and screen employees, programs participants and visitors entering the site.
- Ensure all employees, program participants and visitors entering the site follow proper precautionary measures and wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
- Implement measures to ensure client rules and regulations are followed.
- Maintain written reports.
- Perform checks and liaise with visitors, customers, and the public.
- Demonstrated excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain a positive, productive work environment through collaboration.
- Demonstrated punctuality and reliability, tact and diplomacy
- Direct visitors to appropriate areas and liaise with visitors and the public.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Proof of Covid Vaccination
- Immunization Record
- A Valid Ontario Driver’s Licence
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Vulnerable Sector Check may be required
Upon hire successful applicants will be required to complete the following Paladin online courses:
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Customer Service
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Patrol Procedures
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Diversity Awareness
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Finding The OHS Manual
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Paladin OHS Orientation
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Dealing with People with Mental Illness
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Workplace Respect
- Successful completion of Paladin’s online Slips, Trips and Falls
- Additional courses as assigned.
Should you have any questions on this process, please contact TorontoHR@paladinsecurity.com
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we’re the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.