Full Time Direct Labor YYZ – Toronto Pearson International Airport, Mississauga, ON, CA
3 days ago Requisition ID: 1639 APPLY TO PASSENGER SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Are you a detail-oriented problem solver who focuses on providing outstanding customer service?
Then let your career take off as a Passenger Service Supervisor!
ATS is an aviation services company operating in more than 50 cities across North America. We employ over 3,000 people servicing nearly 200 airline customers every day! Our aviation roots span 45 years and our strong reputation in ground services and hospitality are the foundation of our success. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality service and continuing our track record of outstanding safety. As we continue to grow, we are looking for only the best in the industry.
- Supervise and direct the work of all passenger service agents on your shift as they check in passengers and luggage and address passenger questions and concerns
- Manage passenger service agent manpower to ensure adequate staffing on your shift
- Serve as point person for customers and management to alert them to any irregular operations which may cause delays or otherwise impact service to our customers
- Be responsible for conducting on the job training for new team members
- Observe and enforce all safety regulations and company policies
- Assist with all passenger service duties (checking in passengers, luggage, and communicating with passengers and coordinating ticket counter activities with vendors, flight and ground handling teams) as needed
- Have excellent computer skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (only required for some airports)
- Be at least 18 years old and possess a high school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent
- Be able to pass a drug screen and obtain airport security clearance which includes an extensive 10-year employment, criminal record and residence background check
- Lift up to 70 pounds (32 kg) on a regular basis
- Stand, lift, bend, push and pull on a frequent basis and for extended periods
- Work around jet and machinery noises
Airlines are 24/7, so we need our team members to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. The successful ATS team member brings their “A” game every day with energy and enthusiasm, respect for their team, and the highest regard for safety!