PrimeFlight Aviation Services Canada Inc Mississauga, ON
Full Job Description
Passenger Service Agent
PrimeFlight Aviation Services provides air carriers and airports with a wide range of aircraft, passenger and security services to ensure the safe and reliable operation of their aircraft and the comfort of their passengers.
Our team is focused on quality, safety and providing a positive customer experience through all services offered. We strive to be a leading provider of aviation services and strong business partner for our customers.
We are currently looking for Passenger Service Agents to join our growing team. As a valued member of the PrimeFlight team, you will provide prompt and efficient service to our Airline partner and their customers by performing the following duties:
Job Description Summary:
- Ensure a safe work environment by following specific rules, regulations, policies, and procedures continuously. SAFETY FIRST!
- Check-in passengers, and their baggage, at the ticket counter, while collecting proper fees and issuing boarding passes
- Required to lift baggage up to 23kgs from check-in scales onto baggage belt while validating that the correct destination bag tag was attached
- Handling customer complaints when problems arise (i.e. lost/delayed baggage, baggage/reservations/change fees cancelled and/or delayed flights)
- Make clear, professional, and concise announcements regarding flight activities at the gate over the airport’s PA system
- Answer customers’ questions regarding flight schedules, fares, space availability, fees, policies, and any other questions that may arise
- Deliver efficient, top-notch level of customer service at all times to each and every passenger
- Communicate and work with flight crews to warrant a positive and safe flight experience for all
- Connect with airport vendors to provide them with specific flight and/or passenger information to aid with any services we may need (fueling, catering, CBSA/CBP, customs, airport manager, wheelchair service, bag sort system, etc.)
- Responsible for all inbound and outbound flight movement messages, as well as ticket counter, gate, and /or baggage service officer paperwork and files
- Carry out other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school/GED
- Must be able to pass a background check, and able to obtain and maintain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Must be able to lift up to 32 kgs
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week. Airlines are 24/7, so we require our team to be flexible to work various shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must possess reliable transportation to work
- Must attend every day of pre-employment training. All prospective agents must pass training to continue on with employment
- Bilingual – English/French not required but considered an asset
If you match the criteria above and are interested in joining us to service the aviation industry, please apply and attach your resume. We will call to schedule interviews as we receive applicants that match our needs.
The Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) requires that all airport workers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or, if subject to a valid medical or religious exemption, submit to weekly testing. In compliance with this mandate, job offers for PrimeFlight’ s YYZ operations are contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination. If you have questions or wish to request an exemption as a reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.